Reviews for "Rebooting the Madness 2"

Odd and magical. This animation was a bit confusing but it was enjoyable nonetheless!
Sock-em boppers! Just made me laugh a bit just to see that being used in this animation.
Can't wait for the nest one :D

death by ban hammer

Loved both 1 & 2 and the guy with guns for hands inspired me to do drawing based of him. By the wayS070, If you had not noticed, Alpha-Nuva animated Paradigmadness. BTW Alpha-Nuva I love your animations.

Nice Movie! i Wonder How's gonna continue? And Is there gonna be the End of the 2 Mutants?
And Is Owr guy gonna Reach and Probably Kill the Antagonist? Who's with some Glock (Whos Sounding Like XM-8) And a Machette. Oh! And What is Seaker Doing there?

come on it has been too long let's give you lots of support for rebooting the madness 3! we can do it right?