Reviews for "Rebooting the Madness 2"

Part 3!Part 3!

tenque ter outro desse

HELL YEA! Critic mode: awesome animation, music, ideas..good stuff man...needs more sound effects and less random shit, and the ending is way to sudden, but i understand the effort in making these films..keep it up, seriously!

Wait that Red mask guy I know him I saw in a anoter movie when he got stab in the chest by those monsters thats why he is wearing those bangegs on him.

This madness animation is probably one of my most favourite madness animations out there! the music, the animation, just everything about it is so good! 5 stars, easily for me one of my favourites.