Reviews for "Rebooting the Madness 2"

Even better than first part, great job!! lol, Nipple Cock...

Happy Madness Day!!!

woah this is wierd

Edit:
Rewatching this after so long, it feels so good and nostalgic. I just love the atmosphere and distinctive art style, its just so recognizable and really works well with what it does. Especially the characters themselves with their sunglasses, suits and even body shape.

I also like how you can identify weapons this and there, even from the first Rebooting the Madness. Also, the music is just so good that I've been trying to look for it everywhere, it just works so well with the animation.

Wish there was more to this series, it's pretty much legendary as much as Madness Combat 10's sequel. Kinda makes me miss 2012 a bit.

What you have here is awesome. I hope that with the ending that was given, you are going to release a squeal.

Hell yeah