Reviews for "Locked Room"

Those roman numbers were way to small. Nice graphics but way too frustrating to finish. Good music also, so I'll give it a two but after 12 mins and not seeming to have got much done I'm giving up on it.

A little too simple. I could see it being fairly good for a beginner level escape game.

It's not bad, would have liked a soundtrack that was longer than 15 seconds on a fade loop.

This was a fun, cute, simple game. You've done a good job on creating something that is worth racing to see who can unlock the door the fastest! The difficulty is basic but can be tricky for those that don't observe their surroundings with a bit of patience. I'm going to bestow you a 2 in a half out of 5 and a 3/5 in voting power. You've done a good job friend! Keep creating, practicing and contributing on here. I hope you've enjoyed this review as I did with your game. Good day.