Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

At first, I thought that the game's art style felt very "busy". But as I played through some of the levels, it started to grow on me. The vibrant colors really meshed together in a flattering way. It had a nice, straight forward goal. I like the simplistic character designs, the controls work beautifully, & the dynamics of level navigation is incredibly fun. Although, some stages start to get rather repetitive, including a bit more variety in their construct would have helped. The background music and little sound effects, however, were defiantly the icing on the cake.

Overall, a well-made and entertaining game. A bit more refining of the lines in the earlier stages would have been nice. It seemed a little too sloppy but I understand that you may have wanted to go with that loose feel. Regardless, great job!

This Flash is crunk fo shizzle, nice music and character design, great job! the graphic psychodelia is a bit too much for Me, but I really liked that level where the guy mirrors Your every move, Keep it up Tom!

Nicely done,especially since i'm not into these types of repetitive one screen platformers and yet it kept me hooked somehow to the very end.The trippy graphics and homage to a few old school games toward the end were my two favorite things about it.Sound design was spot on and serves to draw you deeper into the game as well.No real critiques for the game save for the repetitiveness aspect of it.Not a big deal though so great job.

nice game, tought it was going to be something about that Deepak
anyway found a bug, happened to me in level 30b, after i beat the robot with the super powerup the flying robot appears with another super powerup instead of taking me to the next level, touching it does nothing and i ended up stuck in the same level

@myah576

instead of just saying a game sucks you could say WHY it sucks! do not hurt the feelings of the gamemakers with no reason! at least they can create flash games and you can not!

and now to the rating:

i like the fact that i can not die. the game is hard but not unbeatable. though i would love it that i could not loose all the letters and keys when i die. it is a pain to the ass when i found them just before the robot takes me to the next level...but still a good game.