Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

Wow, this one of the most insane games I've ever played! At first, I thought it was going to end with just sixty levels, but it didn't. That was when things REALLY started to get weird. I suddenly started bouncing around random levels whenever I died. All I can say is that this is wonderfully well done with wonderful bright colors. The enemies are all very nice and unique.

It's so weird, because at first, I thought it was going to be rather mundane, but it was anything but. I have no idea how to even beat this game. The funny thing is that the one medal I was able to get was the secret medal. I guess I've played enough of these games to know how they work. The music is also fantastic. I love how you have so much freedom of movement here too.

cool game

This game is awesome and colorful :).

Hmm, I don't THINK I did hallucinogenic drugs today.

It's very fun,remember me Bubble Bobble