Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

Wow, this one of the most insane games I've ever played! At first, I thought it was going to end with just sixty levels, but it didn't. That was when things REALLY started to get weird. I suddenly started bouncing around random levels whenever I died. All I can say is that this is wonderfully well done with wonderful bright colors. The enemies are all very nice and unique.

It's so weird, because at first, I thought it was going to be rather mundane, but it was anything but. I have no idea how to even beat this game. The funny thing is that the one medal I was able to get was the secret medal. I guess I've played enough of these games to know how they work. The music is also fantastic. I love how you have so much freedom of movement here too.

FANTASTIC GAME, so colorful !!!!
5/5
5/5

Delightful game! Reminds me of a harmonious blend of Bubble Bobble and Pacman.

The art-style is incredible. It's bright and colorful, but decipherable. Many games that I've played that use a lot of bright colors (or dark colors) make it difficult to discern what is background, foreground, friend, foe, collectible, et cetera. Your game does not suffer this problem.

I really enjoy the music. It takes me back to the superb soundtrack of the Spyro trilogy on the first PlayStation.

Excellent work!

--mister. jones

cool game

This game is awesome and colorful :).