Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

I like it. It's good, but I'll be honest. Some of the levels punish you for just happening to be in a screen flip at the same time as something that would kill you, and it will be beyond your control. I got a pretty good score, but I would have done a thousand times better if crap didn't keep getting in the way off screen. Otherwise, you did a fantastic job.

This started fun, and ended totally fantastic. Great work!

Hmm, I don't THINK I did hallucinogenic drugs today.

Nicely done,especially since i'm not into these types of repetitive one screen platformers and yet it kept me hooked somehow to the very end.The trippy graphics and homage to a few old school games toward the end were my two favorite things about it.Sound design was spot on and serves to draw you deeper into the game as well.No real critiques for the game save for the repetitiveness aspect of it.Not a big deal though so great job.

This Flash is crunk fo shizzle, nice music and character design, great job! the graphic psychodelia is a bit too much for Me, but I really liked that level where the guy mirrors Your every move, Keep it up Tom!