Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

Wow, this one of the most insane games I've ever played! At first, I thought it was going to end with just sixty levels, but it didn't. That was when things REALLY started to get weird. I suddenly started bouncing around random levels whenever I died. All I can say is that this is wonderfully well done with wonderful bright colors. The enemies are all very nice and unique.

It's so weird, because at first, I thought it was going to be rather mundane, but it was anything but. I have no idea how to even beat this game. The funny thing is that the one medal I was able to get was the secret medal. I guess I've played enough of these games to know how they work. The music is also fantastic. I love how you have so much freedom of movement here too.

Holy Shit this game is making me trip balls

Suddenly Mario seems normal compared to this colorful mindfuckery that is this game. I mean holy shit nothing says Trippy quite like an Indian Guy collecting shit and destrohying robots in an acid trip of the world.

Considering this game has 60 levels I did kinda hope this game would have a save feature so it looks like it's gonna be harder to beat this game then I thought lolol. Anyway I might purchase this game when I get the money because it does have a lot of potential.

TomSennett responds:

It actually does have a save feature, it saves automatically. If you boot up the game again you should be able to continue where you left off.

Glad you're tripping balls

seems a bit racist, doesn't it?

TomSennett responds:

I guess you're right. I really played into the stereotype of Indian guys being secret superheroes who have to fight for their lives against brightly colored robots.

nice game, tought it was going to be something about that Deepak
anyway found a bug, happened to me in level 30b, after i beat the robot with the super powerup the flying robot appears with another super powerup instead of taking me to the next level, touching it does nothing and i ended up stuck in the same level

Reminds me of rayman 1, simple, vivid and fun. 4.5 because the full version costs money.