Reviews for "Deepak Fights Robots"

At first, I thought that the game's art style felt very "busy". But as I played through some of the levels, it started to grow on me. The vibrant colors really meshed together in a flattering way. It had a nice, straight forward goal. I like the simplistic character designs, the controls work beautifully, & the dynamics of level navigation is incredibly fun. Although, some stages start to get rather repetitive, including a bit more variety in their construct would have helped. The background music and little sound effects, however, were defiantly the icing on the cake.

Overall, a well-made and entertaining game. A bit more refining of the lines in the earlier stages would have been nice. It seemed a little too sloppy but I understand that you may have wanted to go with that loose feel. Regardless, great job!

Pretty good game.

It is a little to crazy for me, but I do like the progression and that you put so much work into all these levels. The graphics are crude, but in a good way. Altogether I think this is a good game and that it should be a feature in Newgrounds.