Reviews for "Unbelievable Sniper"

I kinda get it. but still... just needed more action!

Decent. Nice break from the traditional sniper game. I also liked that I was able to remap the controls.

My biggest complaint is level 10. It seems as though you have to shoot all the gondolas off before the wheel runs over the final hut, not just before the wheel runs off the end of the pier, as implied by the timer bar. Not having those extra few seconds makes that mission more difficult than the final one, in my opinion.

Thanks :)

On level 10, you can complete the mission even if the ferris wheel passes the last hut. The only condition is that the gondolas have to "settle down", i.e. stop moving. Seems to work for me, though.

Great game, love the way you need to complete missions as a truthful story about an "average" stickman and his "average" day.
P.S. the Ferris Wheel Of Fun was much harder than the final one.

Thanks :)

Others also mentioned that the Ferris Wheel mission is harder than the last mission. Maybe I played/tested the game so much that I got really good at the Ferris Wheel mission. I'll keep it in mind for the sequel ;)

Fun, interesting take on the sniper games. Though in the end its just another sniper game. Also it may be me but mission seems impossible even with the following the walk-though.

io3creations responds:

Thanks. Others seem to be able to finish the game so perhaps you need more practice :)

i really enjoyed this game ,it was very different to most of the sniper games on newgrounds. i also enjoyed how it got harder each level, the only thing i would ask is that the difficulty jump wasn't too big for a couple of the levels, but overall a great game.

Thanks :)

I tried to create missions with increasing difficulty but it's tricky because there are many things you have to consider.