Reviews for "Unbelievable Sniper"

This and the stickman sam games are fucking awesome
and the best thing about them is the funny little cutscenes
love your work please do some more !!!

io3creations responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like the cutscenes humor :)

StickMan Sam Part 5 should be coming soon ;)

well it is one of the better stick man sniper games iv'e played.
seeing the sniper as a hero than a vigilante is a real eye opener.
the only reason i didn't give it a 5 was 1.5 things.
1.why stick men just make them slightly bulkier and add color man it's no that hard...
1.5.level 9 was hard to beat and i had a physics minor as a junior in highschool

io3creations responds:

What is a game without a good challenge! In the end you did beat it! :)

About the style: I learned it a long time ago that, unfortunately, you can't please everyone :|

Really wasn't expecting to see a light-hearted sniper game where nobody gets shot. O_o
It worked for me though. The later levels were challenging, and I enjoyed the humor at how casual Johnny is about everything. Also liked his reactions when you'd screw up and he'd get offended that you must've heard the story wrong. Only minor gripe is it seemed a bit short.
9th mission was hardest for me. Tip for anyone reading comments to see how to beat it, I would shoot the right end of the gondola to get it moving. When it swings back, shoot it again to build momentum. After 4 good shots, I shot the TOP RIGHT marker holding the gondola, once it started swinging back to the right. There may be another method, but that's what worked for me.
Good game. Hope to see another.

Thank you! :)

Yes, there'll be a sequel :)

decent.

pretty good game, Didn't really get into the story though lol
Level 9 was the hardest