Reviews for "Unbelievable Sniper"

For me, the hardest is mission 10 on harder difficulty because I have to maintain the same position for 8 shots while the scope is always moving randomly... the targets moving in a circle also causes it to become more difficult... and the wheel becomes faster with every shots...
It is a really great game.... a refreshing concept rather than the usual sniping for stickmen and see they die...

io3creations responds:

Strange. The wheel shouldn't start speeding up. Maybe it appears so or something strange is happening. :O
Other than that, I agree :)

4 star game...not your average sniper game...but damn youre a piece of shit for mission 10 LOL

io3creations responds:

Hey, we all need challenges here and there! :D

First of all, I absolutely LOVE the way it was made. A sniper that doesn't kill anyone is a brilliant idea.
Somehow, I feel that sniper games and stickmen work perfectly together. And besides, this game isn't about the graphics, in my opinion.
Struggled a bit through some levels, but hey, it gave me a feeling of accomplishment every time I got a medal.
Waiting for the sequel. Great job!

Thanks!
I'm glad you enjoyed it the way I intended the game to be. :)

Really Nice! I was actually wondering a sniper game without violence, and this is a clever awnser!
BTW, Stickman Sam games are awesome too, and this style in the game is quite effective!
Sniper Games Rule!

What a coincidence! :)

I'm glad you enjoy my games and like the style :)

This was pretty good. I feel like the overall look was a bit choppy. when it came time for level 9, the choppiness made that level very difficult on the easier setting. Other than that, it was great playing a hero sniper for once.

io3creations responds:

I'm glad you liked it. :)
The game is somewhat CPU intensive and can be choppy on slower computers. See game description for tips.