Reviews for "A MASOCHIST WORK."

I couldn't understand a word they were saying

I love your animated style friend. The animation was decent within itself yet the only minor complaint is that the film seems to lag with your dialogue. The lip synching made me kind of teary eyed since it was a bit off course. How ever the humor and imagination of it still managed to get a half grin on my face. This is an animation for Masochists after all! You've done a good job to say the least friend. I'm going to bestow you a 2 in a half out of 5. And a 3/5 in voting power. Keep practicing, creating and contributing here. I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.

Couldn't understand a word of what was being said. I liked how the different characters looked though.

This is halfway nice but I didn't understand anything. I think you have an USB-Mic, am I right? Just try next time to do the voice acting under a blanket, so the Mic won't get so much diffusion of your room. And if you have a compressor plug-in, use it!

Couldn't understand a word they said, but at least the animation was halfway decent. Star and a half.