Reviews for "A MASOCHIST WORK."

I couldn't understand what the characters were saying, and there was barely any animation to this. Nevertheless, they were pretty well drawn, so I gave you a star for that. Perhaps get a better microphone before you start again?

I love your animated style friend. The animation was decent within itself yet the only minor complaint is that the film seems to lag with your dialogue. The lip synching made me kind of teary eyed since it was a bit off course. How ever the humor and imagination of it still managed to get a half grin on my face. This is an animation for Masochists after all! You've done a good job to say the least friend. I'm going to bestow you a 2 in a half out of 5. And a 3/5 in voting power. Keep practicing, creating and contributing here. I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.

I couldn't understand a word they were saying

This is halfway nice but I didn't understand anything. I think you have an USB-Mic, am I right? Just try next time to do the voice acting under a blanket, so the Mic won't get so much diffusion of your room. And if you have a compressor plug-in, use it!