Reviews for "Mad Dragon"

I like it.. it could be longer

AdamMajewskiGames responds:

Thank you! I may just release a extended version if enough intrest is produced! Thank you for the feedback

It's okay, if a bit short.

Great Game! The strategy is complex for what appears to be a simple game. The graphics and the text are great. The instructions are clear and the music makes the game very intriguing. I found the game to be quite addictive. A great job!! Can't wait for the next one from AdamMajewskiGames!!

I don't know what to say , what? this gme is poor of action and poor of content , it's boring the game and only you have to click to squares to play the game , the only good from the game that he gived him a single star is this:
Funny? 0/10
Good? 0/10
music? 1/10
Graffics? 2/10
About? 3/10
That's it , in my opinion this is not for newgrounds's games portal