Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

I found this hilarious, but you might want to cut that last part. You could get in big trouble using that "Approve this message" thing.

true obama campain commercial

The Obama tag line at the end is just perfect.

Oh man, I just had to sign up again for this..

Dude, that was loltastic. Animation was your signature style and the voice acting was classic. You got Obama's approval to use his voice right...? Actually who am I kidding :P Good job!

Secondly I don't know Jeremy personally, my brother did back when Newgrounds began. But I have followed his animations for the past 10 plus years. And if you think that slamming his animations is going to make him change, you're crying in the rain.

JeremyLokken does what JeremyLokken does. Oh sure he offends some people (Bill Cosby) but using animation has always be a method to satire the crap out of something since the beginning of flip-books.

These reviews with their attempts at political wisdom are almost as entertaining as the above animation. This is what I'd consider 'classic newgrounds'. Besides SouthPark gets away with worse.

One more time for the people playing at home: This Is Newgrounds.

Jeremy, you're as entertaining and limit pushing as always!

-I am Daddy, and I approve this message-

Halflask you should take your own advise and tell youer right winger *beep* pals that they ought to read some news besides right wing propaganda diarrhea. >_> God so many retarded pots calling kettles black. Damn, since when Newgrounds became NEWSgrounds. Newgrounds isn't *beep*ing youtube! Go dirrhea and viomit in that site. Your political agenda nonesense isn't helpful for the animator/creator.

Sorry JeremyLokken, people need a reminder why this site was created. Your video is awesome. Creative propaanda video, nicely done. And yea Romney does look like someone who would rape women. lol The script is funny and the animation is superb... five stars. Thank you for sharing.