Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

This was brilliantly hilarious!
Everything was above par, sound, animations, atmosphere etc. and I hope to see more of your movies in the near future!

Even if you should get banned or sued for the last statemen, I'd say was totally worth it :D

OH my... holy balls. That was hilarious, I watched it at least 4 times. The fact that you used the last 'approved' by Obama made me crack up. Risky as hell, but it works.

Oh damn man!!!! You are nuts!!! But 3 stars and Rate 5

(Before it starts) Oh boy, here comes another one.
(Once it finishes) No, no, it's actually that he just hates the 47 percent that don't pay the federal tax, which includes the poor, elderly, students, armed forces and veterans. START THE POLITICAL RANT, FELLOW TROLLS!
Wow, that video was great for jokes!
Nice animation, dude. Smooth and to the point; obviously democratic, but good.
I kid! I kid...Really, it was pretty good. Actually, the point where he throws out all the former bad things to focus on the raping was the icing on the cake. Nice!