Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

Your "But I know a black guy" justification of the Republican party is really moronic.

I think youre racist and only watch fox news because you don't know anything! Obama is good and cool and goes on reddit and does good presidential stuff cuz I saw him on the Daily Show which is real news!

...said any herp derp or reverend jesse jackson. MittsTheTits

Obama is kind of a dick.

This is the sad reality,good job taking the bull by the horns.5 STARS.Nuff' said.

Politics are nothing but a spectacle designed to fool the masses into believing we still live in true democracies. That these "publicly appointed lobbyists and corporate pawns" are now using devisive rhetoric to further demoralize the population is beyond disgusting, and goes against the very core of public service.

This movie almost loses it's effect as a parody when you consider how asinine campaign propaganda is becoming.

You hit the nail on the head with this. Well done.