Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

The Obama tag line at the end is just perfect.

I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one. I can't quite put my finger on why...

Wow, I don't even know how to Review this...It was pretty funny though.

now im no romney supporter (ron paul all the way) but just the fact that you only parody romney for all those things you said in the author comments makes no sense. you do know that bama did the exact same thing with mexicans right? i hope to see a parody of bama or how bout santorum hes made an ass of himself many times.

p.s. damonandsky is a hypocrite hes doing exactly what hes complaining about

It's sad to say that people tend to use their reviews like comments on Youtube, and it is even sadder to say that most of these reviewers aren't looking at the description below the video.

I have absolutely no complaints. I found it funny and I found the message quite clear. What seems to help me laugh isn't the jokes alone, but as well as your style of animation. The faces and the motions these characters put on is just hilarious when already the jokes are enough as it is. Not to mention the political campaign ads music in the background made this feel almost ingenious. I would also think that this scenario is so ridiculous that the overall message should be blatantly clear, which I found it was. I'm actually very happy to see something like this. It's not everyday that you get a video that uses humor to show something very significant to the public eye, and I think you've got an art for it.

I loved it. Everything just flowed together perfectly.

5/5.

JeremyLokken responds:

Thank you for watching and taking your time to review it.