Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

Just the basic stuff Democrats come to expect of Republicans. Those filthy bastards- who may have a somewhat negative opinion of another group of people, so I will call them racist/fascist- need to die. Those violent God-believers. Did I mention I don't believe in God. Religion is stupid; I'm open-minded enough to know that seeing is believing. But, I respect Muslims and Jews and stuff, of course (their people are clean of any wrong-doing ever; it's all the Christians' faults). Nazis are the worst (Communists have led to the deaths of only 100 million people, directly; they are certainly nothing to worry about.), and socialism rules. Be an individual and become a socialist.

If somehow, you did not realize, I'm just being a sarcastic jerk. But I put up with enough of this hypocritical shit during the day, so I don't give a shit. Anyway, not a bad video, no matter what your political preferences are.

I think to make it funnier, you should have tried to be even more offensive. You should make another and go all out. Another idea is to make a Romney ad talking bad about Obama. Good job.

Oh man, I just had to sign up again for this..

Dude, that was loltastic. Animation was your signature style and the voice acting was classic. You got Obama's approval to use his voice right...? Actually who am I kidding :P Good job!

Secondly I don't know Jeremy personally, my brother did back when Newgrounds began. But I have followed his animations for the past 10 plus years. And if you think that slamming his animations is going to make him change, you're crying in the rain.

JeremyLokken does what JeremyLokken does. Oh sure he offends some people (Bill Cosby) but using animation has always be a method to satire the crap out of something since the beginning of flip-books.

These reviews with their attempts at political wisdom are almost as entertaining as the above animation. This is what I'd consider 'classic newgrounds'. Besides SouthPark gets away with worse.

One more time for the people playing at home: This Is Newgrounds.

Jeremy, you're as entertaining and limit pushing as always!

-I am Daddy, and I approve this message-

This was terrible
At least if you will make something like this, make the animation good. Seriously. What kind of person re you? seriously.

animation only got half a star.. but this was not funny at all and offensive