Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

Great as always!

I think people are missing the point of your ad spoofs considering that they're making fun of the political ads more than the actual candidates. If Jeremy really wanted to piss people off, he could have made a cartoon about Obama and Romney sixty-nining each other. Then again, that should be left to Catoblepas, Golfinho, and Wooden Sneakers.

Animation: For something as simple as this, you did a great job timing those pieces and the colors you chose are great. Plus, I liked your use of gesture in this. As much as I love an animation of high caliber, it got the point across.
Sound: The background music in this was fitting considering the concept of this, and the voice acting was also great.
Content: Just like your last attempt at satire, I was laughing hysterically. It was really clever with the actual language from the original ad, but twisted to a level of ridiculous that would put South Park to shame. It's pitiful that most of the reviewers of both this and the previous spoof missed the point. However, you weren't the first to make fun of political ads when you factor in Sardonic Samurai's own mockery.

The Good:
-Nice graphics and fitting animation
-Funny
-Great voices
-Actually poignant unlike some people's attempts as political humor.

The Bad:
-The fact that most people will miss the point.
-Not the first to make fun of campaign ads.

Overall: Here's a nine from me. (4.5/5)

lets all pray obama get voted ok... k bye :)

I found this to be really funny. It's always nice when there are a lot of submissions that are topical. It makes you appreciate the times we live in. The funniest thing here was probably the voice. It was great to hear how passionate this guy was. It also helps that everything he says is completely hilarious and I thought the previous cartoon was funny!

While there wasn't a lot of movements, the animation was pretty good. Come to think of it, you previously attacked John Kerry in the 2004 campagain. I'm not going to bash you for being a Republican. It's always nice to hear silly stuff from both sides of the arguments. Romney doesn't care about black people!

American politics were never acting intelligent in their presidential campaigns...

WELLCOME TO THE INTERNET !!! ...your IQ just droped.