Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

Nice. Have no idea of the politics of it all as I'm not america. Better than the last one two which I also enjoyed.

It would be funnier if that was actually outside the realm of possibility, hoo raa!!!

I'm not sure where, but I was JUUUUST watching something on television that was EXACTLY this.... except you included Paul Ryan. Sooo... I'm going to find that... no... no I'm not.

As someone who worries a lot about the national debt, about the economy, and about issues of moral character, I find Romney to be one of the most repugnant politicans on the national scene since Samuel J. Tilden. All that being said, let me congratulate you on one of the funnier things I've seen on NG in quite some time. Well done!

wow, painting a baby white lol