For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Romney Hate Black People"

I found this hilarious, but you might want to cut that last part. You could get in big trouble using that "Approve this message" thing.

Speech acting needs work, but ridiculous and funny.

Upon viewing this I had the distinct need to laugh my ass off.

i agree to that! OBAMA!

I'm an Obama supporter (because in a dual-party system, you have to vote for either the shit-sandwich or the less soggy shit-sandwich), but as an active member of the process I still appreciate these parodies you're doing.

P.S. Calm down, I'm not calling Obama a shit sandwich. My point is that a democracy is supposed to provide representation (a voice) for the entire citizenry through the body politic. Gerrymandering and redistricting over the last 60 years, along with a weird dual-party system, has engineered it so that 85% of voting districts are pre-decided before the election. So we get two choices, and 15% of us actually decide which of those two choices the entire country will get stuck with. Sure you get Reps and the Senate, but those guys are elected based off of how often they can pander to their individual constituencies (like slapping riders on a bill that's guaranteed to pass the floor, despite the fact that it has nothing to do with said bill) at the expense of all taxpayers. Both sides do it, and the 99% "demonstrators" never even-

Shit, I just realized I'm talking politics on NG. *dives behind a dumpster*