Reviews for "Days Of Blood"

good game addicting maybe next time make it so theres more ways to kick ass than just slash sheild and throw, love the sword throw really.

Awesome game!

I love submission that actually challenge your skill and endurance, not the regular teenage-casual oriented gameplay. I liked everything in your game - starting from sounds, art, the girl (awesome work!), death scenes, enemies and difficulty.

My only suggestion would be to add a medal for killing all 666 enemies without dying.

bnpla responds:

I added a medal called "Epic" following your suggestion if you beat the game without dying.

Instant Favorite, so addicting I just can't stop playing. Love the shield bash and sword throw, but the slashing not so much.

It'd be pretty cool to have a medal for only using one weapon killing all 666 enemies.

Why!? Why is this game so perfect!? I can't wait to see what the sequel would look like! It looks like a big story is going to brew up here! This game is very addicting and fun. My motivation was to kill all 666 enemies with three lives to spare, and I did it! The only time I would lose a life is if I had died. (That's because I am a good at protecting!) I like the simplicity of the games' concept! extravagant cover-box by the way! The lucid controls make the game beatable, but sometimes I would get confused with W and S. But that's just beginners idiocy. I have gotten over that.

The music wanted to make me grab a pole and start to bang random people in the head with it and rip my freaking face off! That music is capricious! I wouldn't recommend this to ALL players, but I would recommend this to hardcore players. This isn't some game you can just automatically be ultimate at. This tests your reaction times... HARD! It is extensive and gruesome, so be prepared! I really can't wait to the sequel comes out! It is going to be wonders! You did a magnificent job with this game, even though it is quite simple.

I finally got Epic.
This game is great, its almost as if getting the medal Epic was the only way it was meant to be played.
Lots of tension at the end, the simple thought of not screwing up is what can get you screwed up.
Getting medals in many games amounts to a chore, but this one was challenging and I actually felt accomplished and very satisfied.

5 stars, so far my #1 favorite game.