Reviews for "Out of Order 1"

THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!! Nothing can describe this feeling of seeing something so well done. I sighted barely any flaws at all in fact I couldn't detect anything at all! Audio was great! And the style was superb! You have the essentials, the know how and the capabilities to create and give everybody what they deserve. You threw out punches and you didn't hold back with your very long creation. This proves and goes to show you what time, patience, perseverance and and artistic eye can take you when you perfect and hone your artistic skills. You sir are fantastic! Don't mind anybody else says. Although I admit you are a true artisan with a hear too for asking the public's hand into giving honest criticisms. I was expecting something that one would put effort into and struggled for the stage. Right here I didn't sens anything of that nature! So as I reiterate, You have done an amazing job and should be proud of your work. You are something that needs to inspire and change it up here for Newgrounds. With you and anyone with the talent and the know how you along with the proud and few can help inspire new and old generations into becoming artisans themselves. You are receiving a solid 5/5 and a 5/5 in voting power! You deserve this score and critique as a man who has the time and patience to undertake and prove that you can be a great artisan by your time and patience to polish and create a powerful devastating final product and that's what you have right here! I hope you keep creating and contributing here and most importantly is to continue on and strive amongst the ranks here. Do me and every other underdog proud friend. Keep up the good work and stay creative and strong. I hope you have a pleasant good day sir and keep sticking with it! Good day.

kmau responds:

Yeah I'm pretty badass.

It was amazing!!!

great. Now i miss cowboy bebop

I loved the animation, but why use Chess, as the game of choice ? That would have made sense 30 years ago but today chess isn't the universal game it once was. Although making Magic the Gathering the center piece of the series would be kinda silly. That was the last physical game that ws popular before video games devoured the world of games entirely.

kmau responds:

That's exactly what I want people to wonder about.

What can I say? I can't wait for part 2! There are a few details that are off such as the mic quality, and some of the animations were noticeably distracting (like the girl's arms as she ran) but that's to be expected when you're just starting out. Keep it going!