For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Swingers Episode 4"

This episode was AWESOME. The fight scene was fun, the sound quality was better, the dialogue witty, the humor was silly, this series just improves as it continues. I can't wait for the next episode!

This is a really good flash. Commenting so I can find it again later. Very rarely do I do that. A random stranger like me says it's good so it must be, right?

Really like your animation style and storytelling techniques. The voice acting works well with the characters, too. For those who don't understand what's going on, be sure to watch the previous episodes. Knowing the story always helps.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Ah! the magnificent voice of reason. If one sees that the title has a number in it, there may be prior required material. anywho...

Thanks, dollface^^

where did you find the song for the battle scene?

I love this!!!! it's so cute and funny