For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 75 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Swingers Episode 4"

Pretty damn awesome....

good animation.
good voices.
good story.
all in all I think this is a good clip. =)

this has some very good points, but the audio was lacking. i have the same problem in the sense that my strongest point is the visuals. the audio part of making an animation needs work on my part and so does yours. the voice acting on the kid was very poor. he didn't sound surprised at all. and also some of the sound effects could be better. your visuals are awesome, i have no complaints at all on the visuals, but do work on the audio and voice acting.

Another good animation from the Warlord-of-Noodles, more action and better music than the previous episode. With his track record, the next episode should be even better.

This is a really good flash. Commenting so I can find it again later. Very rarely do I do that. A random stranger like me says it's good so it must be, right?