Reviews for "Swingers Episode 4"

Vampires have no blood flow and don't contract diseases, so even if they did bite someone with Aids it wouldn't afflict them or move through the body to infect others. This is ust my thought on the whole idea of it.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

This is true. The boy is kind of a moron.

I'm glad someone finally explored the premise of a vampire contracting AIDS.

How much guilt can you pile on a kid at one time? Love the series, keep it up.

I had a feeling when this series started, but now I know for sure. I love Ragtime.
Nice little fight scene, kinda wish it was longer, it looked like it easily could have been. New mic sounds good. I'd like to see a little more backround on the cast, as well as seeing them all take part in each epsiode, in some capacity. Still, it looks like a great series. Keep up the good work! (^_^)

IIt was like first episode I watched so I obviously had no idea what is going on...but I really like it :) Characters are cool and well designed, atmosphere is nice. Yes, that was fine with me. And I'm about to watch previous episodes. The song during fight was a little not fitting in and you really should start to use better microphones. (go grammar)