Reviews for "Swingers Episode 4"

Eeeeeew it sounds like it was recorded by webcam

Really like your animation style and storytelling techniques. The voice acting works well with the characters, too. For those who don't understand what's going on, be sure to watch the previous episodes. Knowing the story always helps.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Ah! the magnificent voice of reason. If one sees that the title has a number in it, there may be prior required material. anywho...

Thanks, dollface^^

It was meh. Kid was pretty stupid thinking real vampires could contract aids. That only happens to Twighlight vampires

Maybe I needed the context of previous episodes, but this was really bad. I had no idea what was going on, the voices were muddled and hard to understand, and the humor was bad and poorly delivered. Art was average.

hah Nice. The music could have been selected better, but the animation was good. It wasnt smooth, but It was Good, I liked it.