Reviews for "My Pairs and Me"

pre-game: I do like the sound of it just from reading the summary! I will start with 5 stars...hopefully you can keep it that way...

Took me a while to work out what was going on xD But hey, it's not a bad idea. Perhaps give the player more stuff to do and it'll be a good little gadget :P Love the way they evolve depending on what you do (Destroying land to trap the villagers makes them gro tall and sprout 'wings'. Villagers that hang out in water become fishermen etc... I... think...? XD)

its a bit
too hard,for me i guess
but like you said "It's a sandbox game I think, you'll have to try many times to succed to make something with it.."
your pretty true
3.5 stars,it has potential
if your gonna make a sequel
then have better instructions

This game is brutal. Almost all my villagers perished in the first five minutes, through either the basin of windmills they set up in the middle of the map or me smiting them as we all fell through a massive infinite loop chasm I dug. All that's left is one fisherman on the other side of the map and I can't smite him because I'm crucified up in the sky :<

Excellent gameplay slaughter-wise, but I'm not sure that's meant to be the point somehow

I think there could have been so much more to this! For example, I find it tedious to only zap one block at a time...and with no way to track my progress as a tribe! But still, reminds me of simAnt...which was awesome.