For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Farm and Grow"

1. Gameplay

The gameplay and quality is out of control. I've only played this for a few minutes, but it feels like I'm the farmer, struggling to make ends meet. A very good game, if you have nothing to do. It will take up a lot of time.

How should i put it . There few flash games where i forget about time and feeling very disappointing when it ends its quite short but man keep it up with games like this arcade games are boring but this strategy/simulator is just awesome

It was about an hour in before I realized I was playing for so long. It's a really great game. Nothing extreme, or anything, just something enjoyable. I'll come back to it again, later, for sure.

I think this is a really solid idea, but I got confused when I found that I wasn't able to grow all crops. Also, seems like everybody dies of STARVATION due to this....but then again I also like that after some time, distant relatives can inherit the farm...and die of STARVATION.
Overall, pretty cool.

out of 10...
gfx - 8
sfx - N/A
gameplay - 7
design - 8

pretty good, though a little boring and repetitive after a while. most of the research upgrades become obsolete by the time you are able to learn them and it might have been better to have given them out in reverse order.

display/graphics design made it very hard to tell exactly how many animals there were in a pen after 3 animals. it would have been nice to have more land plots.

sandbox mode was fun, but lacking in challenge for obvious reasons, and other modes were too challenging due to graveyards and too quick consumption of resources and too slow progress of everything else.