Reviews for "Farm and Grow"

Doesn't work. I can view credits, and click "more games" But I can't actually start the game. Weird issue, but I cant award stars for something I can't play.

Joseph has attracted a new spouse: Ben NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!! (;

its fun but i hate how the yrs go by so fast and u die by starvation quickly i rather die by illness more than starvation and i wisht they could live longer and make more houses

Oh yeah! 200 year dynasty! Slightly confused about the genders going on. Could've sworn my dynasty was strictly gay.

I really enjoy this game overall. It's simple, yet engaging. The graves were a bit frustrating, but I'm glad sandbox mode fixes that.