Reviews for "Farm and Grow"

I think this game is great. You can play it for hours. Only problem with it is the lack of ending. When you've got all the research done, there's not anything to achieve. I'd like to see different kind of endings (good ending, bad ending.... whatever) or something to do after you have all the basic things at your farm. Maybe upgrading your buildings would work? Or getting wool or milk out of the animals?

Don't get me wrong here. Although I have some points to work on for you, I'm also really wowed by this game. The fact that you made it in 4 days just blows my mind. Great work! I hope to see some other games from you! :) So keep working on!

When there are too many graves, do you lose? And do you win? I completed all the research. When can I found a dynasty >-< I have a mill, a well, some graves, trees crops pigs. What else do I need cuz im outta clues >_<
BTW, I like this game. Wish there was atleast a WAY to get rid of the tombstones ( I sound bad ) but you should make it a hard process to get rid of a tombstone. Like 1000$ to have them relocated, then its a town option to visit Cemetary. I personally think its a good idea :P

AWESOME GAME so fun i make 10.000 of meat per day best game Eva plz make a sequel to this with house expansions and plot expansions more animals buildings people add a downtown that you can see more jobs and more supplies GOOD JOB KEEP-EM COMING DOOD!

plz make a squeal plzzz

I gave this game my all despite the unexciting game play. It's an addicting game, but it just seems like it never gets better. Maybe some more options?