Reviews for "Farm and Grow"

Love it!! Played it for about an hour, liked the main quest part, but it felt like it was over too soon, the graveyard filled up pretty quickly :o

Sandbox mode was Okay, the only thing I didn't like was when the person died you couldn't see the stats like on the main quest mode.

Overall, I thought the old school look of the game (not to complicated, easy to figure out) was great and the little people were cute :) Seeing the stats on the people was kind of cool too, there was an okay number of things to do and grow... Background was nice, music was a bit annoying after a while, (thank you mute button!)

Great game, hopefully you make a second game like this one?? *Wink Wink* *Nudge Nudge*

i like it but it cold use a bit of work. kep farming

just what ive been waiting for, relaxing

simple to pick up on, a few modes to play in, it is an all around pleasant experience.

I like the idea, but I'm going to obviously need more time to sit down and play this, but I certainly think it should pass the judgement stage.