For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Farm and Grow"

i thoroughly enjoyed this game!! it felt like i was actually trying to provide for my little farmer family. great game, soothing music, even though ive listened to it on loop for like an hour, i still find it calming. good job! 5 stars from me.

This game has a great idea could be improved and the music is good game is a solid 4 star

I love this game! I'm saving half a star for any improvements you might make in the future. Some suggestions:

*"Feed the animals" option - just for an added challenge (animals die if not fed every few days, their food eats into your grain/vegetable supply, stuff like that)
*not sure if the crops whither or rot after a little while, but if they don't, they should
*repair house/mill/pen/well
*tombstone needs more details about the characters (all of the people they were married to, all of their kids, etc. a lot of info, but it would be interesting to know)
*A way to keep up with high scores
*animal and/or human sickness, maybe have the ability to hire a doctor or vet to make a housecall
*Seasons
*pests to destroy crops (either randomly, or if you don't purchase a pesticide from the store, or if you simply don't "care" for your crops properly)
*I know you didn't have time to make a tutorial, and I like that, but some basic info would be nice to start out with

Sorry to ramble on. I am only nitpicking because I love this game so much, and would like to see you tinker with it a little more, or make a brand new "Farm and Grow" with some more bells and whistles. Whether you do or don't, I plan on sharing this with my friends.

This is one of the most simple, yet complex games I have played in a while. You have to be good at time management and resourcing. My only complaint was that as the game progressed and people died you lost the land on the left which placed you in a steep learning curve if you missed the little tip.

Great game, can't wait to see what else you do.

Is there ANY way to stop illiness??? like 18 peapole died beacose of that