Reviews for "Breaking The Laws"

and then dubstep saved the day

I like the part where the guy said the thing and the other guy was all like, hey -- well, you know what I mean. What he said.

this was terrible. i hated it and you're a poo

no you

That was fantastic! There's a tiny bit of truth in television (quite literally in this short) on the subject and manner on executive producers in television programing. Most of the time there very bull headed and only want to hear that either goes their way or goes their way with who they're collaborating with in order to get something in it for their own keen interests. Its sad but very true in any era of television when the world and Americans first garnished and obtained television broadcasts it was a tricky business which again its a very pitiful thing, more so since modernization of the 21st century since everything is more business focused and oriented. I enjoyed the style and the semi-fluid motion put into it. The highly detailed "gross-up close-up" view of the executive eyes were hilarious and nostalgic move that any animator would tip their hats to. Audio for this short was well executed including the voice acting it was well done and implemented. I'm going to give you a 4/5 and a 4/5 in voting power. Hopefully you'll succeed the semi-finales of this contest. I hope you keep contributing and creating here. I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.

Curse you tv guys

evry thang was great.

Just the sounds were not at the same levels so i had to turn it up when they were talking but turn it down when the music played.

Emrox responds:

My appologies for that, I'll try and fix it asap.