Reviews for "Trick Question"

This is such an hilarious little cartoon. I don't care if it bares a resemblance to "Cyanide & Happiness" - the important thing is that it was entertaining and well thought out. The timing of each gag was gold, especially the jump out of the window.

Thanks for the laugh man!

How appropriate the closing music is the Double Jeopardy beat. You either double down and win or you sleep on the couch or on the front door mat.

ricepirate has your wife actually asked you question before? lol. anyway great animation, superb voice acting from you and your wife and all around a fantastic 2 minutes of my life wasted. Thanks!

Awesome!

Wonderful voice work, fluid animation, a good time all around. Nicely done!