Reviews for "Halo 4 Trailer Obsession"

great for a first animation.i will rate you high

Thanks!

Not bad for a first animation. I felt like there were too many lines in the faces but that could just be a style choice so I won't knock you too much for it. The animation was very smooth, which I liked a lot. The audio cracked a little here and there, but that was microphone related. The voice acting itself was good. The logic used at the end was.... Reasonable... Except it skips over the fact that every Halo game since the second one is boring anyway. I haven't seen the trailer for halo 4. I haven't seen screenshots for halo 4. I haven't even seen concept art for halo 4, but the fact that I know they're making one already makes me bored of it. That series needs to die.

BSTHEDOG responds:

Yeah, even though I'm not that type of person to get sucked into doing stuff just because my friends are playing it, it seems to be the case between me and Halo. Anyways, thank you for the very nice review! I haven't gotten one like this which points out flaws and things they liked. Very much appreciated.

Ummm i rated this up cause it say halo 4 on it XD, JK good flash BRAH!

Congratulations on a first animation, it was ok, but if you really work you'll get better and better, liked the concept, and I agree, people obsess WAAY too much these days.

BSTHEDOG responds:

Yeah, I totally agree. Like I said, the line-work is like a month old because I procrastinated on the colors and backgrounds, so I have improved since then by sketching and practicing my drawing. Thank you for the congratulations!