Reviews for "Evoke"

amazing game. Adding a little music or sound would have made it even better

That was an awesome game. I Love the art work of this game. It was challenging and interesting. love it

AWESOME! this is one of the best spot the difference games i have ever played! seriously good job, the artwork is beautiful. it's very unique and different, good job!

Great surreal atmosphere, and I think this is the hardest spot-the-difference game I've ever played.

Brilliant, marvelous and stupendous! I really enjoyed this since you have to pay real close attention to detail. The graphics were surreal and outworldly (which is my favorite form of art being nightmarish, disturbing or dreamy). The music was another nice touch as well, A bit of dark ambient to bring about some dream sequenced vibes to add more into "the journey". I'm very impressed by your work. And for that I'm going to bestow you a solid 4/5 and a 5/5 in voting power. You really did deserve this for your hard work and creative efforts. Congratulations my good sir! I hope you'll continue creating more unique works to contribute and share here. I hope you've enjoyed this review. Good day.