Reviews for "Hexagon"

108.23 Hexagon, Fuck yeah!

Anyways, simple and fun. Once you get the timing and the patterns down it gets pretty easy.

I feel almost as if Achievement Hunter should make Michael do a Rage Quit of this game.
It's SO addictive. It's really hard, but I CAN'T. STOP. PLAYING.
Great game, 5/5.

In all honesty I want TO get into this, and be part of the fun, I would have gave this a full 5 stars up but due to it's insane difficulty, I must rate a 3, this may be nitpicky, but the difficulty of this game is very hard, and leads me so I can hardly even beat the 2nd level. I think the problem is rather then using the keyboard you should have made it so we can use the mouse instead as that for most people would be much easier to control. Or have at least added a easy mode, it's really hard to squeeze that arrow through those huge mazes that pop up and will not go slow for you. The game was just very hard overall. But as for the good stuff, the music was awesome, and the concept is awesome, like I said, it just should have at least had an easy mode, the difficulty makes it so most can't get very far, and we don't want that, we want to enjoy it.
Goob job, overall.

I got really into this game, and the music is just awesome. Good work.

You know, from a purely in depth game aspect, this is not even that good. I mean I'm not even having "fun" it's just... I have to get to next level...