Reviews for "Hexagon"

This is a pretty cool game. It's simple but has great music, controls and visuals. It's pretty difficult but definitely worth a couple retries. The gameplay kept me on my toes and this is one of those games that focus is key. Great work!

It's one of those games where you emphasize the statement of "If at first you don't succeed try and try again". Also it's one of those games where the gameplay is key, not the visuals, although the spinnin and pulces are pretty cool

I thought this game was impossible to play the first time I tried it. Yet, for whatever reason, I felt compelled to play it again the next day, and the day after that, and now I just love it for its challenge and simplicity. I wouldn't think arrow key controls would work well for a game like this, but they do, because the collision detection is rather forgiving and the gameplay just takes a bit of getting used to. Hexagon has made me realize some games don't need a gradual difficulty curve to have a learning curve.

I cant help but think that this game would be better if it was mouse controls :P

Whew... that's really tough.
I'm just happy I made it to triangle. Keep up the good work!