Reviews for "EAT MY ROTTEN MEAT 2012"

Wow disturbed, not the most disturbing thing ive ever seen, but ive seen some pretty fucked up shit, but that was some fucked up shit. anyway, the music was eh but the animation work was superb. Keep up the great work, but would be nice to see a few new things that arent music video ish, dont really care what, just mixing your new stuff up a bit would be a nice change. Later!

That was the best fap I've had in a while. Thank you.

emily-youcis responds:

that's just why I made it, for your fap.

That was just insane... awesome.

i think the female chorus says : "drink your salty demon from inside my oozing vaginal lips" i wish there were lyrics somewhere on the internet for this music video it would do the song more justice but it's good overall

thanks