Reviews for "Newborn Unicorn"

1 for at least knowing basic drawing. Believe me, it's a rare resource even nowadays.
4 for creativity and storyline.

CaptainNick responds:

Art's always been a struggle but trust me when I say I'm working on it. Thanks for recognizing the good in the short, I appreciate it :)

use some voice acting next time. also what kinda name is nick mayberry. more like nick q. am i right. comedy gold. then it vanished. DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS!!!!

CaptainNick responds:

Make love to me. Immediately.

Not bad, not bad at all. Apparently you didn't want to show off your artistic talent. I like the storyline and I found it entertaining. Good job.

Ahaha thanks man!

Very cute and quirky.

Haha, a lovely little storyline if not a little predictable and (almost) cliché these days. I found the lack of dialogue made it cuter and more subtle. It's simple but very nice and heartwarming. The animation at times was a little awkward and at points, it was hard to see what point you were trying to make. Overall though, the storyline was clear and it was plain to see what was going to happen.

In terms of comedy, I think there was only ONE really funny bit... when the little boy got his ice cream stolen and he slowly (still with the same facial expression) turns to see that it's gone. That moment was very well captured.

A nice little cartoon that deserves a chance.

~ DustyPeach

CaptainNick responds:

Agree with the story being hard to understand at points for sure, glad the point still came across though. Storytelling is something I'm working on.

Thanks for the review!

lots of work in there, i liked it but watted a lot

wat