For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Newborn Unicorn"

lots of work in there, i liked it but watted a lot

wat

use some voice acting next time. also what kinda name is nick mayberry. more like nick q. am i right. comedy gold. then it vanished. DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS!!!!

CaptainNick responds:

Make love to me. Immediately.

1 for at least knowing basic drawing. Believe me, it's a rare resource even nowadays.
4 for creativity and storyline.

CaptainNick responds:

Art's always been a struggle but trust me when I say I'm working on it. Thanks for recognizing the good in the short, I appreciate it :)

It has potential. But not much. The art needs work, but most importantly, there needs to be a plot.

CaptainNick responds:

Mhmm, the plot is pretty sketchy. Thanks for letting me know, man.

Not bad, not bad at all. Apparently you didn't want to show off your artistic talent. I like the storyline and I found it entertaining. Good job.

Ahaha thanks man!