Reviews for "Decision 2"

okay graphics, no story line, good death physics, i like how it shows you where to go, i also think ts cool how you can get multiple weapons, all together, a pretty good game, it'll do good on Xgen, your going!'

Nice little generic shooter, with the usual boring events and enemies and no imagination. It fits right in with the rest of the bad zombie shooters. Nice job

in the beging its easy then it gets harder u should always be ready for tough zombies so be carful

I'm sick of zombie games, but I can't deny this is really well made. Just everything about it actually works. I didn't even find the reload times annoying like I usually do in these games.

Also secrets, bosses, events, shit load of upgrades, detailed terrain, fucking martial arts! This game has everything.

I really liked the idea of clearing out areas and then preventing the undead from coming back in. It makes it feel like theres a lot going on in this world. It does become repetitive really quick but then most games do any way, I'm not going to mark you down for that.

And I won the jackpot straight away. I never win those things. You're definitely getting 5 from me, but can you please choose a different topic next time.

Fun game, but at some point in time, you have to ask yourself "What makes this different from every other top-down shooter" That answer? Not very much. The gameplay is repetitive and I found myself playing it for only so long. I gave it a 3.5 because of the effort that was put into the game. Not a bad game, just an overused medium.