Reviews for "level"

Hpmh, this have potential. The maze was fairly easy. I think that there are multiple ways to complete it, being that I did it on my first try without a lot of work. So like I said, this has a lot of potential. Can't wait for the full game!

ok game so make longer

I definitely like the isometric feel to it, seems like you worked really hard on it. Well done! needs music or sounds though.

simplistic and mind-numbing at its best or worst, depending on the context. Sorry but this needs more depth and maybe even more control. Needs work, badly.

Interesting premise. Sound effects are somewhat needed, but as you say, they'll be added soon. One feature that I think would really come in handy would be a "Previous Level" image somewhere unobtrusive, as I found myself forgetting where I'd come from a lot of the time. But more levels, some sounds, and perhaps a little polish on the graphics, and I'd say we have a winner!