Reviews for "Rot Gut"

Cool game... took me back to the old 8bit platformers that got me into gaming in the first place. It's obvious that you took the time to do this well, and I think you nailed it. Anyone who enjoys platform games will find this game immensely enjoyable. The fact that you took such a moody and cool setting to base the game in only enhances what would be a fine game in any thematic setting. You could've done something boring and gotten away with it, but you didn't, and that's excellent.

I honestly can't point out any room for great improvements, but I'm sure if you keep putting this kind of effort into all your creations, that they will only get better and better.

Amazing game. Fun and challenging. I particularly liked the music, which kept a nice tone throughout without getting annoying. Only problem was that the sound didn't sync with the cutscenes for me. Minor complaint, though.

very nice, classic platforming game, controls are smooth for me! and i love the time setting, my favorite era

hey test what's the song playing at the begging i kind of like it a lot if you cuould give me a hand telling me the name that would be awesome btw nice game

so good. i thought he had a red nose, took me a minute to realize it was a cig