Reviews for "Rot Gut"

Another oldie but goldie. plenty of things to keep you entertained in this.

From the tommy gun till the loads of enemies you meet, its a good game.

so good. i thought he had a red nose, took me a minute to realize it was a cig

I love this game. It's full of everything I love: Mobsters, 8-bit everything, the Tommygun! This game is epic to the top degree! The only Issue I have is that the soundtrack to this game isn't in the music section here on Newgrounds. I love the title theme especially and listen to it while working on projects. That would be my only request. Upload the soundtrack onto the music section. As for the game itself, it's challenging, interesting, and most importantly, fun! 5 stars.

Really great game! I must say though it does get pretty tough, but that's good and above all the art is beautiful! 4.5/5 Keep up the great work!

Loved it. However; needs more levels and more bosses. Also, the ability to control movement with one hand and utilize the mouse to aim would add more to the game. Still, great!