Reviews for "Knightmare Tower"

I like this game a lot and I really do like how the final upgrade for the rocket if you get a perfect launch it's 420... :) tah

pretty good game

Well, this is another game to take up most of my time over the next few days. I'm glad, as I'll really be able t get my teeth into it and save the princesses... Well, I've already done that, but I want to get the rest of the medals.

The challenge is simple - build yourself up and use tactics with manoeuvring, to get the best possible launch, before you die from the monsters, or get melted by the lava that seems to be bubbling up, for some inexplicable reason. I'm not a geologist, nor a structural engineer, so I wouldn't know how that happens.

Still, the game is fantastic, with a great selection of powerups available and some lovely graphics, which reminds me of how long I wasted on Burrito Bison Revenge. Great days.

If I could have changed this around at all, I would have had springs and catapults on the walls of the tower, every now and again, to give improved lift, for our intrepid hero, but hey, that's how I do business.

survive mode is so easy (no lol ), why they colors are more cooler than the normal mode ??? and i loved the game

if you are a stupid jerk face and idiot give 0 stars if you are super cool awsome gamer expert player ultra cool invenciblite give 5 stars